Thursday, April 25, 2013

Personal Reflection About Me

Me. Who am I? I'm the kind of girl who has been taught whats wrong and right. I'm the kind of person who cares about everything , remembers everything ,and has a hard time letting go of things. I've been through trials and successes. I'm the kind of person who has been hurt, bullied, screamed at, sworn at, teased, and pushed around. And because of that I'm the kind of person who has a hard time trusting and believing people.But because of all this I'm stronger. I'm driven to the things I love. I'm athletic, musical, adventurous, courageous, talented, joyful, beautiful, excepting, trustworthy, spiritual, loving,creative driven, and accepting and probably more that I don't know about myself. But this is what makes me who I am today. What was I born to do? I don't really know what I was born to do but I feel that I was born to share my talents, love and care for my family. Make friends, go to school, get a job, and go to college. Maybe become famous haha or save a life, fall deeply in love with my husband, have kids and raise them, and then grow old together and watch my kids grow up... Ya .. I think that's what I was born to do. What is stopping me or what is helping me to do what I was born to do? My family, friends and teachers are helping me. Nothing is stopping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment